Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Park it

Pajama hats


This past weekend, I found a lamp that I thought would go great in Bode and Gianna's "new" shared bedroom.  I didn't buy it then. And on Monday, I was kicking myself for not getting it.  So today we drove out to the store and, after getting Bode and Gianna's approval on it, we purchased the new lamp. The bedroom is slowly shaping up.  It's not going as quickly as I'd like but things never go as quickly as I'd like.  It is impossible for me to shop with two toddlers in tow.  So even though I don't like buying things online, I did order a few items online for their room.  And the other part of that equation is that I can never make a decision on anything.  So what do I do when I can't make a decision? Walk away from it. Or, in today's case, go to a park.

This afternoon, we went to the park. It was empty. It wasn't even that hot.  And the park was empty. Where is everybody?  


I bought those tiny gold sandals in the Spring. On August 7, 2012, Miss Mia decides that she will wear them. Hooray.






My summer list sits. I haven't knocked anything off of it.  I'm unmotivated. I'm unmotivated, unless I'm thinking about Bode and Gianna's bedroom. And Baby F's room?  I'm so confused by the choices. I really can't decide what 'theme' or color I want to do.  (I know! My life is SO HARD. The choices I have to face every day. Unbearable. Poor me. Etc.)
Happy Tuesday-almost-Wednesday.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment