Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Before and After

Bode got a haircut today.  Once again, I let his hair get too long. I have got to get better about getting his hair cut.  Here are the "before" shots:

June 7, 2011



He was so good while getting his haircut. When we walked in, the stylist asked me his name, and he replied, "Bode," then she asked him how old he is and he said, "Two." He sat quietly while she cut his hair and followed her directions on where to turn his head, etc. The stylist even turned to the other stylist in the next chair over, and said, "Can you believe this? He's so good!"  Yes, I am bragging.  I need to record this so that the next time, when he's an absolute terror, I can read this post and remember the good times! Maybe it was the promise of a muffin after the haircut for "good behavior" but somehow, I doubt it.  The haircut seemed. to take forever (all that hair that she had to cut off) and Bode never squirmed.

Here are the "after" shots. His hair is completely butchered. I hate the way hair looks right after being cut. It's got a "raw" quality to it. I tried fluffing it so that it didn't look so severe. 

Do you know the blueberry muffin man?

No comments:

Post a Comment