Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The "no dairy until 1 year" rule no longer applies

Sunday, I gave Gianna a sippy cup of water while I ran downstairs to pick out her outfit.





But, that wasn't good enough for her, because when I returned, she was helping herself to Bode's snack cup of cheddar Goldfish crackers.





And apparently, that wasn't good enough for her, either.  I went downstairs again to retrieve something else, and when I returned, I found that she had taken Bode's yogurt off the table.  And she was eating it.  She was sticking her whole hand into the cup and then sticking her whole hand into her mouth, just like when the bears eat honey on cartoons.



Yep, she was eating yogurt, and painting herself and the floor with it.
She was having a great time, until I decided to take the yogurt cup away and put her into a bath!



Happy Wednesday.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment