Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I never...

Let's play, "I never..." shall we?  I'm not really familiar with the game as I've never actually played it. So my version is, you finish the sentence, "I never..."  Simple enough, right?  Okay, here goes:

I never...





I never thought that I'd be in an obstetrician's office in New York, with my two (2, as in "dos" as in, "deux" as in "more than one") children in tow (babysitter cancelled, luckily this was just a "listen to the heart beat and ask if all is fine and dandy" type appointment). 



I never...



I never thought I'd be "one of those" who gave her iPhone (or iPhone camera, apparently) to her 3 year old to entertain himself while I had to talk to a doctor.  When I finally retrieved my iPhone from his sweaty, grubby little hands, I found that he had put about 300 photos on my phone!  They were mainly photos of (a) his knees, or (b) the floor. Above are two gems.  Can we all agree that the belly shot is a great "perspective" shot? And look at how he  captured Gianna's utter disgust over my pregnant status?!  Maybe he has a future as a photographer!  If you'd like to book him for your next event, Bode is available most days and weekends (excluding Thursday and Friday mornings, of course. Preschool, you know.).

I never...


I never thought I'd be so lucky ("rucky" as he'd say) to have such a fun little guy (and girl) in my life.
Happy Wednesday!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment