Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Camp 2



Bode started another week of camp today. I think he likes it.  It is hard to tell because he doesn't really tell me anything.  I ask him if he had fun, and he answers, "Yes."  I ask  him to tell me something that he did at camp, and he answers, "I don't want to talk about it right now." That's about the extent of it. I guess this is preparing me for the teenage years.



He was pink-cheeked and thirsty when I picked him up.  So he stood in the parking area and drank an entire  bottle of juice.  We stood in the shade of a tree while he drank it.  It is supposed to get up to 97 today.

Ai-yi-yi.  I'm from Texas, but I don't do heat.  No, thank you. 

I did take Gianna to the park this morning after dropping Bode at camp.  I promised her that we would do something "fun" after she saw the "fun" that Bode was about to have at camp (she has wised up since last week).    So I pushed her on the swing for about half an hour (no joke) until she finally consented to get off.  Then she played on the slides and tunnel.  



Ringlets courtesy of Grandpa. Thank you, Grandpa!

I think we will stay in this afternoon and have some crafty fun.  I'm in the mood to paint, and I found a fun project online. The project is a little beyond the babies' abilities, but maybe we can have fun with it anyway.
Hope that your Tuesday is cool!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment