Thursday, July 19, 2012

Morning traffic jam


On our way to camp in the morning, we are always stopped for horse crossings.  I love seeing the beautiful horses walking from stables to tracks.  This weekend is opening weekend for the race track.  I hope to expose the babies to the horses a little more during this race season (without, you know, the crazy race atmosphere).

After we dropped Bode at camp, Gianna and I took Priscilla for a walk. Priscilla is getting more stubborn about going outside.  I feel bad that she is so miserable, but also insist on "kicking her out" first thing in the morning.  She usually clings to the side of the back door until I let her back in again.  I can't always get her to the dog park, and she refuses a walk around our neighborhood with me (the flies!). Sometimes she wakes me at 2 or 3 AM because she needs to go the bathroom. This is not an ideal situation for any of us. 






See ya

I'm ready for camp to be over.  Bode is suddenly speaking differently. It is a combination of a baby voice (think, "wittle" for "little") and a New Yawk accent ("buttah" for "butter") (combined example, "I wan a wittle peanut buttah on mah sanwich!").  I can only imagine that this new style of speaking is coming from a camp friend. It unnerves me.  I am constantly correcting him, as I will not have him speaking like that.  
Happy Thursday.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment