Friday, July 20, 2012

In a corner






No, no.  Mah preshus is not in any kind of trouble*.  She just chooses to be a big girl and sit on a stool that just happens to be in a corner.

I feel like she looks in these photos.  Kind of stuck, kind of looking around, like, "What next?"  I feel like I have a million things to do, little time to do those million things and very little energy to do those million things.  Not to mention that there are two other little people who need me, first and foremost.

Despite these feelings, I plan to relax with RWF, BWF, and MGF this weekend. My family is most important, and all that matters to me. 

I hope that you spend the weekend enjoying what you love.
Happy Friday.
xo

* Just so that we're clear: I'd never stick my child(ren) in a corner for "punishment."

No comments:

Post a Comment